Deadline for submissions has been extended to September 9th, 2015.
That’s right we’re having a contest!
We've been wanting to change the look of LM for a while now, and the thing that stuck out the most to us (And we’re probably not the only ones) Is the outdated Winter GUI. Although it doesn't go without saying that it is a gorgeously designed GUI, it’s been getting a bit too old for wear.
So we've come up with this!
We thought there could be no better way to get some community interaction into Last Moon than a good contest!
Here are the details.
Dutchval has collected most of the GUI and Main Menu’s components together, and has put them all together in a little zip folder for you all. These include the buttons, Mini-map, Main Menu Background, and more!
Please note that all the files in the folder are the exact names as they stand in the game’s files, so please do not change the names of the files. The only thing you can change is the name of the folder you will eventually be sending in.
1) In order for your entry to be accepted, you need to change each image file! We’ve taken the liberty to exclude which ones we don’t want changed, so everything that’s currently in the folder, is what we want altered.
2) You cannot change the file names, except the name of the zip folder you will be sending in.
3) As well, Do not re-size the images in anyway. We’d like to preserve this in case of anything funky happening if something changes.
HOW TO ENTER
1) Download the zip folder provided by us and open it.
2) Edit/Improve the image files you see. We want totally original designs, but how you design them (Image editing, hand drawn, etc) is up to you. All we are looking at is the final result. How you get there is up to you.
3) Re-zip your folder, and Rename it “[Username] GUI ENTRY” as your zip file name.
4) Upload to Mediafire (Or any site, for that matter, but at least somewhere we can download it).
5) Send a Private Forum Message to either Dutchval or Husky (or note xFatedDestinyx
on dA) with the link to your Mediafire/uploaded zip folder.
6) Congrats! You’re in!
The winner will get the following:
1) A custom forum title!
2) Two Diamonds!
3) Their GUI will be fully implemented into Last Moon!
The deadline to hand in your GUI is September 9th at 12 PM GMT! Any entries afterwards will be discarded.
Have fun, and be sure to hop over to lastmoon.org to keep up with all updates and the community!
Thanks loves, xFatedDestinyx